This minor version bump contains changes that break the structure of the data; it adds multi-content documents support, meaning you can now store multiple contents (Content-Types) in a single document. See the Storage reference guide for more details.
The Python client is updated as well to make it work with the new changes; this makes it incompatible with older Xapiand servers. This is, hopefully, the last breaking change needed for some time.
The release also fixes a few bugs and works towards better compatibility.
- Added :dump and :restore endpoints
- Added time it took (in milliseconds) to execute a :search query
- Added sort, limit and offset to query DSL
- Python: Xapiand client updated
- BREAKING: Support for multi-content (by Content-Type) documents
- Using C++17
- Updated FreeBSD port
- GCC 7 compatibility
- Fixes problem with big body responses breaking the logs
- Towards MultiarchSpec compatibility for Linux