A lot of optimizations and quite a few improvements and bug fixes since last release.
BREAKING: A problem with generated terms in geospatial fields will require reindexing documents using such geospatial fields.
Xapiand is now using a whole new threadpool with lock-free queue for improved performance.
Restore command is now indexing documents in parallel using multiple threads which yields better performance while bulk indexing.
The release also fixes a serious multithreading bug with collected statistics.
- Parallel restore commands
- General optimizations
- BREAKING: Geospatial fields changed generated terms. Reindexing needed!
- Fixed geospatial terms and accuracy
- Fixes storage (no longer returns 500)
- Fixes multithreading bug with collected statistics