This release adds support for
_meta in schemas. Schemas can now have custom
meta data associated with it. These are not used at all by Xapiand, but can be
used to store application-specific metadata, such as the class that a document
belongs to or schema descriptions.
Fortunately internal datatypes and structures are getting more stable, so this is hopefully the last big breaking change for schemas.
- Added support for
_metainside schemas (to allow user to add custom meta data associated with it)
- BREAKING: Schema declaration no longer needs nested
schemanode; it now only needs
- BREAKING: Strict mode requires newly created indexes to declare
_settingswith at least
- BREAKING: Foreign schemas no longer use
_endpoint, it was renamed to
- Aggregations (min/max) which have no elements could result in errors.
- Fix parser query params to qdsl for not operator