In contrast to Docs, Tutorials provide more detailed, narrative instruction that cover a variety of Xapiand topics and scenarios. Tutorials might contain the following:
- Step-by-step processes through particular scenarios or challenges
- Full walk-throughs using sample data, showing inputs and results from the sample data
- Detailed explanation about the pros and cons for different Xapiand strategies
- End-to-end instruction in developing a complete feature on a Xapiand site
- Instruction that combines various techniques from across the docs
In short, tutorials aren’t the core reference information in docs. They walk users through processes from beginning to end.
The Tutorials section is new, so there aren’t many tutorials yet. You can add a tutorial here to help populate this section.